Jenkins continuous integration server on SITL01 is used to automatically run integration tests against PX4 SITL.
- Involved components: Jenkins, Docker, PX4 POSIX SITL
- Tests run inside Docker Containers
- Jenkins executes 2 jobs: one to check each PR against master, and the other to check every push on master
Jenkins uses run_container.bash to start the container which in turn executes run_tests.bash to compile and run the tests.
If Docker is installed the same method can be used locally:
sudo WORKSPACE=$(pwd) ./Firmware/integrationtests/run_container.bash
See setup script/log for details on how Jenkins got installed and maintained.
- Jenkins security enabled
- Installed plugins
- github pull request builder
- embeddable build status plugin
- s3 plugin
- notification plugin
- collapsing console sections